Pop Quiz (Thereby Hangs A Tail) (Revised)
Late notice: Please email answers to email@example.com.
1. Who was Bernie’s favorite boxer? Bonus: Argue the case for someone else.
2. Who is the Pepsi guy in Coke country? Bonus: What is Canada’s Pepsi province?
3. What hides the safe in Bernie’s office? Bonus: What is its symbolic significance?
4. According to Bernie, how many galaxies are in the universe?
5. Who sang the original version of the song Crash and Disco like?
6. Write a sentence or two (penalty for more) on the difference between Princess and Babycakes.
Prize (1 only): Advance reader copy (meaning bound, uncorrected proofs) of To Fetch A Thief. Bonuses not compulsory, only to be used in case of a tie. Rules subject to change. All arbitration arbitrary (Red Queen style).
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 23rd, 2010 at 9:16 am and is filed under Chet The Dog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.