Pop Quiz Dessert
Here’s an entry that came too late (from Kathy Sanders), but Admin and Spence liked it.
1. Who was Bernie’s favorite boxer? Sugar Ray Robinson
Bonus: Argue the case for someone else. I would if I could, but considering he had no loses as an amateur and after he went pro, he won the welterweight and middleweight world champions, don’t see how this can be argued! (Even though I live in Louisville, KY the home of Muhammad Ali… who is often call one of the greatest boxer who ever lived.)
2. Who is the Pepsi guy in Coke country? Disco
Bonus: What is Canada’s Pepsi province? Quebec is called this because it is one of the few places in the world, where, Pepsi out sells Coca-Cola.
3. What hides the safe in Bernie’s office? A picture of Niagara Falls
Bonus: What is its symbolic significance? Bernie is always upset about the aquifer and the number of people that rely on it for their only source of water in the area, so Niagara Falls would symbolize an abundance of water.
4. According to Bernie, how many galaxies are in the universe? At least a hundred billion!
5. Who sang the original version of the song Crash and Disco like? Iron Butterfly!
6. Write a sentence or two (penalty for more) on the difference between Princess and Babycakes.
Although Babycakes has won more competitions, she is a cheater, while Princess is too proud to cheat, she is fierce, and one of the greatest competitors, according to Aldo. And we can’t forget, that according to Chet, Princess smell is much more peppery, and it is a pepperiness that Chet likes.
Thanks for Bernie and Chet! I love them!
Also, Admin thanks B. Stover for her wonderful comment yesterday: “One just plunders on.” This is now our motto, he says, whatever that means.
Hope all the glitches are fixed. If not, don’t be shy (Rio) about letting us know – Admin.
Tags: pop quiz
This entry was posted on Friday, July 2nd, 2010 at 8:51 am and is filed under Chet The Dog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.