MLK + Pop Quiz (Part Two)
“The content of their character,” Bernie says. “Can we ever get to that?” He scratches between my ears, just so. Turns out my ears don’t exactly match. Didn’t know that until someone mentioned it, possibly in Dog On It, or maybe Thereby Hangs A Tail, hard to keep it all straight. But that’s not the point. The point is – so what if my ears don’t match?
Here’s part two of the quiz. Winner gets a copy of Thereby Hangs A Tail, signed by Spencer Quinn and stamped by me, Chet.
1. Who was Bernie’s favorite boxer?
2. Who is the Pepsi guy in Coke country?
3. What hides the safe in Bernie’s office? Bonus: What is its thematic significance?
4. According to Bernie, how many galaxies are in the universe?
5. Write a sentence or two on the difference between Princess and Babycakes.
This entry was posted on Monday, January 18th, 2010 at 9:50 am and is filed under Chet The Dog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.